Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My Hair DrX Review Might Shock You

Now, this is a day I have fantasized about for 14 years (and yes, bear with me, this is a Hair Drx Review.) I got into a bath a month ago, and my hair didn't come pouring out. I AM SO HAPPY – it feels unreal. 

I am planning to include a lot of specifics in this article because as I've scoured the interwebs since 1999, I've needed other people's opinions and accumulated data to find out exactly what the hell was wrong with me…so I apologize ahead of time for possibly boring you to an early grave.


First, to Begin With, if you're looking to fight hair loss, always Use Proven Therapies, such as Hair DrX ...

The logic behind this is not crazy. Always start with these products that essentially have the most testing history, and move down the list. Start small (unless you really HAVE to recover PLENTY OF hair). Give them a full year or two to perform. I tried several products before I went all the way into a full hair drx review phase. For me, it seemed like the smart thing to do.

You'll improve your likelihood of positive effects by using the many technically proven solutions first. If or whenever you exhaust those technologically proven treatments, move to the many other treatments, and keep cycling. Always *add to* your strategy. Never *take away* from this, until you're currently utilizing something you have realized is a snake oil. My recommended treatments, so as of Proven Performance, biggest to least, are as follows: (1) Hair Drx (2) Rogaine (3) Tricomin (4) Topical Spiro 5% (5) Revivogen (6) Crinagen (7) Folligen (8) anything else.

Before the days of hair Drx , I was all feeling like this every day ...


So, a little background to my story ...

I am a male who once suffered from horrible male pattern baldness. In the last 12 years I went to numerous physicians (dermatologists,internists & healthologists or something), pleading with each of them to please say what was wrong with me. They tested my thyroid, my hormones anemia, my everything…all came up good. No smoking gun. Some of those doctors put me on all sorts of therapies: ROGAINE, VITAMINS, NIOXIN, PROGESTERONE CREAM, TESTOSTERONE CREAM…on my very own, out of pure desperation I chose to try PROPECIA.

I don’t need to dwell on all-the income I used on doctors appointments, hormonal screening ($1150) and all-the medications as it must be around $9,000. I am an incredibly happy and otherwise fortunate person…this was the single thing that simply killed me mentally. My best-friends felt bad for me & attempted to assist me but I could not be consoled by anything; I simply needed my hair to STOP falling out. Every single day nearly I googled hair shedding and male pattern baldness cures & simply re-read the identical material to get a truly good understanding over & once again.

If you'd like a little background on the phenomena of hair loss, read the next paragraph. Otherwise, move on to the last paragraph where I give my Hair Drx Review and why I love it!

Some common reasons behind hair falling out are mentioned below:

-Deficiency of essential nutrients in the body
-Improper and unhealthy dietary habits
-Hormonal imbalance
-Certain medications
-Alopecia and other scalp disorders dandruff,
-Tension and even stress can lead to hair tumble.
-In addition, make it a purpose to get decent sleep every night.

Any underlying medical issue should be looked after to avert serious hair fallout which may lead to baldness. Thyroid is a familiar problem affecting many girls (and guys) and this condition can lead to rapid hair loss. Therefore consider having a thyroid evaluation done after consulting with your doctor.

Now, why should you use Hair Drx? Simply put, it WORKS! Click here to find out WHY.

Ever since trying it, I'm all like:



AND YES, I AM A MAN! lol